This is a place to put all the crazy bits of information I tend to collect and bother others with! Ohh - don't use the AOL addy to email me - that is my 'name' - emails come to eilismaura@yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I have boxes, I have some of the cooking gear...

So why am I having trouble actually making up my boxes now?

It is not like I don't have to eat during the day.

Hmmmm

My suspicion is that my appetite is down overall - which sometimes happens between the MS and chronic fatigue issues.

What to do? Pretend you want something to eat! (or as one doctor told me - eat by the clock hungry or not)

Like today - I made up most of two VERY small boxes for today and tomorrow. Each includes mixed fruit, plain rice onigiri, roasted turkey and a mix of green peas, edename and corn. I want to make up a 3rd layer maybe with more snack/sugary items.

These are for those I really need to eat/I really don't want to eat times.

I will try to take pictures later and post them on my other page - no promises though!

Upside - yesterday I did make some sushi rice and did make up some more plain onigiri - froze them and some unformed rice for use later in the week.

No comments: