This is a place to put all the crazy bits of information I tend to collect and bother others with! Ohh - don't use the AOL addy to email me - that is my 'name' - emails come to eilismaura@yahoo.com

Sunday, January 18, 2009

5-Week Challenge Week 1 Round Up



















The Goals and how I made out with them:
  • discovering caloric level needed - calculated and generally used during the week
  • measure my bento boxes for volume - done only for the two boxes used in the week
  • pre-plan the bentos and other meals - very loosely planned but did make better use of materials than other weeks
  • practice mise en place - need more work on this area but did make a few gains
  • make at least 2 bentos - DONE and they were pictured on Bento Lunches as well as below
  • take photos of them to post here and write a report on my adventures! - this finishes my report!!


So where do I go from here? These are my revised goals:
  • sort bento boxes according to volume they can hold
  • identify bento boxes that suit caloric intake per meal
  • pre-plan the bentos and other meals for 7 days
  • refine mise en place according to meal plans
  • make at least 4 bentos and photograph them
  • post here and write a report on my adventures!

No comments: