The Goals and how I made out with them:
- discovering caloric level needed - calculated and generally used during the week
- measure my bento boxes for volume - done only for the two boxes used in the week
- pre-plan the bentos and other meals - very loosely planned but did make better use of materials than other weeks
- practice mise en place - need more work on this area but did make a few gains
- make at least 2 bentos - DONE and they were pictured on Bento Lunches as well as below
- take photos of them to post here and write a report on my adventures! - this finishes my report!!
So where do I go from here? These are my revised goals:
- sort bento boxes according to volume they can hold
- identify bento boxes that suit caloric intake per meal
- pre-plan the bentos and other meals for 7 days
- refine mise en place according to meal plans
- make at least 4 bentos and photograph them
- post here and write a report on my adventures!