This is a place to put all the crazy bits of information I tend to collect and bother others with! Ohh - don't use the AOL addy to email me - that is my 'name' - emails come to eilismaura@yahoo.com

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Old car - something new to learn

Ohh life and its changes!

The lease for my van ended and I was not sure what to do - the recession/depression made me very concerned regarding a new lease or draining savings to buy the van.

So to cut down current expenses (like another lease or loan and higher insurance rate) I decided to get an older car.
A 94 Ford Explorer. It needs some work but it was in use up to a week ago when the owner bought a new car.

The kid is 13 so guess he and I can learn together about doing some of the repairs/updates ourselves and what to do about basic care care.

Now all I have to do is get it in my name and inspected and all those other good things.

1 comment:

. said...

Congrats on the new car! I used to have a Ford Escape and I just LOVED it!!! Post some pictures when you can! :)

avie