This is a place to put all the crazy bits of information I tend to collect and bother others with! Ohh - don't use the AOL addy to email me - that is my 'name' - emails come to eilismaura@yahoo.com

Thursday, April 30, 2009

I think it is going to rain this weekend.....

Wait - the West Point Scoutmaster's Camporee is on this weekend - OF COURSE IT IS GOING TO RAIN!!!!!!

Well - at least for Friday it will - meaning we will have to set up tents in the rain.
One good thing about my case of MS - I don't have to do a hard (as hell) 3 mile Bull Hill hike.

I do get to stomp around 25' x 25' squares to try to find the least muddy one for the troop.

I am definitely taking pictures!! See you all on Sunday!

1 comment:

. said...

Have fun! Bring your rain boots!!!

It has been raining for days here... my hair has hated it! X__X