This is a place to put all the crazy bits of information I tend to collect and bother others with! Ohh - don't use the AOL addy to email me - that is my 'name' - emails come to eilismaura@yahoo.com

Sunday, June 7, 2009

We survived the weekend!!!

It was a 'working' weekend for the kid and I -- I was campmaster at our Boy Scout council camp reservation and he was with his troop (the troop did "scout skills") for the Cub Scout Family Camping Trip. I believe there were 300 cub scouts scheduled to be there for canoeing, a treasure hunt, scout skills (knots, putting up a tent etc), Nature exhibit, fitness, arts & crafts and probably a couple of more items. There was a show by the Mad Science folks, a BBQ and a campfire with stories, skits and songs.

We had rain Friday evening but lovely day Saturday and today - with everyone getting off the reservation pretty early! A good weekend was had by all!!!


Now to rest..............tomorrow the troop is working the district scouter picnic.

1 comment:

. said...

I want to hear about the picnic!