This is a place to put all the crazy bits of information I tend to collect and bother others with! Ohh - don't use the AOL addy to email me - that is my 'name' - emails come to eilismaura@yahoo.com

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I am not worthy!!!

Or some folks have gotten to the bottom of the list of blogs they follow!!!

I have been given my first award!


http://mybentobox.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/kreative-blogger-award.jpg


So in compliance with the award...

So here is what I have to do next…….
The rules are to state 7 things about yourself and then to pass this on to 7 other bloggers.
  1. I currently fighting with God and this time it is personal
  2. I am way too fond of all things bento
  3. I love Boy Scouts though sometimes it does not seem to love me back
  4. I am finding an assortment of friends from my past on Facebook
  5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Facebook game Treasure Madness - and I need to get back to digging!
  6. I am trying to digest the recent reinvention of the program The Prisoner
  7. I plan to start doing cross stitch again

Now I will pass this over to…..

Escape from Obesity

A Year of CrockPotting

Texasmomof4

No comments: