This is a place to put all the crazy bits of information I tend to collect and bother others with! Ohh - don't use the AOL addy to email me - that is my 'name' - emails come to eilismaura@yahoo.com

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I have not quite gotten back into the swing of blogging

Facebook keeps too much of my attention at times as do some blogs/forums.

And NOT bento blogs!!!

OMG!!!

Well I have finally found something that encourages me to exercise outdoors -- the Trikke!!!

And now I want to learn to build/modify my bicycle (which has gone unused for who knows how long). I want a trike to alternate with my trikke.

I like these kinds of projects because they allow me to exercise my brain (in planning/learning/researching) and hopefully will get me out more.

I have to organize the trike information first --

till I post again - take care of yourself!

No comments: