This is a place to put all the crazy bits of information I tend to collect and bother others with! Ohh - don't use the AOL addy to email me - that is my 'name' - emails come to eilismaura@yahoo.com

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I have not done something like this in AGES!


Ok - now I am nervous.


The Boy Scout Troop is having its holiday party tonight and I agreed to bring an appetizer.

Why did I think I could make one easily???


Well, actually things went pretty easily -- now the worry is will anyone like any of it!

So my mix of things for appetizer are all egg related: curried deviled eggs, sweet egg omlette with ham (egg on the outside) and savory egg omlette with ham (egg on the inside).

I have tasted everything in the course of preparation -- so if there is any 'trouble' it will hit me first!


Here is to a good party!!


Now for the works in progress..................


















No comments: