This is a place to put all the crazy bits of information I tend to collect and bother others with! Ohh - don't use the AOL addy to email me - that is my 'name' - emails come to eilismaura@yahoo.com

Monday, December 15, 2008

Another blog - another great example to model oneself after!!!

Today I fell in love with this entry over at Obento Baby!

I am not big on the more common cute, character influenced bento layouts.
And while I admire the work and skill of these and other food art bentos I do not aspire to doing them.

I do want attractive, healthy, appealing bentos - and hopefully things my son will also bring and eat when we go out.

So here is to Livvie - a beacon of light re the pleasure of simple form with focus on the true function of bento - taking care of ourselves and our families!

2 comments:

Lyvvie said...

Thank you very much! I do like to make the fancier ones once in a while, but one can't do them all the time or the fun is sucked right out of it.

judith said...

Lyvvie is my role model... she's the reason I do bento. I never have the fu-fu bento... mine are strictly business, let's eat.