This is a place to put all the crazy bits of information I tend to collect and bother others with! Ohh - don't use the AOL addy to email me - that is my 'name' - emails come to eilismaura@yahoo.com

Friday, December 12, 2008

Some people excel at doing "how-to" kinds of entries!

And I am NOT one of them!


This morning one of the blogs I read regularly, Not Exactly Bento, had a brilliant post about composing that day's bento box. In Bento: Warm It Up! (169) she shows how she put it together and gives an estimate on the calories contained in it.

While I have been enjoying a sort of fast and loose use of the bento boxes and its incidental weight loss, I think I might knuckle down and take it seriously!! After all, I will be 50 in March .....

1 comment:

BlueFrogJ said...

What a nice thing to say. Thank you! --Jenn of Not Exactly Bento! BTW, I've been reading about your 5/6 bentos during the day. It's something I need to consider myself!