This is a place to put all the crazy bits of information I tend to collect and bother others with! Ohh - don't use the AOL addy to email me - that is my 'name' - emails come to eilismaura@yahoo.com

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Bento Challenge Week 4 Wrap Up


The flu/cold/sinus trouble woes continue for myself and the Kid - needless to say not too many goals were met. Here are the Week 4 goals and the follow up notes:

  • sort bento boxes into what I really want to keep & what I am willing to give away - DONE!
  • identify bento boxes that suit caloric intake per meal - DONE!!
  • pre-plan the bentos and other meals for 7 days ON PAPER OR AT LEAST ON THE PC - a losing battle but we will start fresh in week 5!
  • refine mise en place according to meal plans - ONGOING!
  • make at least 4 bentos and photograph them - 3 were made and photographed
  • post here and write a report on my adventures! - DONE!!

Week 4 bentos -
3 were made but no photos to post because the cameras died and I can't get the ones on the cell phone OFF of the damn phone to post them! If I ever get them off the damn phone I will add them here.



Now here are the Week 5 goals:
  • sort bento ACCESSORIES and plan to use more of them
  • look into new things to try like furikake from samples on hand
  • pre-plan the bentos and other meals for 7 days ON PAPER OR AT LEAST ON THE PC
  • refine mise en place according to meal plans
  • make at least 4 bentos and photograph them
  • post here and write a report on my adventures!

No comments: