I wanted to document my adventures with "The Tank" (a '94 Ford Explorer Limited): the things I have to do to it and things I want to do to it.
For now I have to rely on just writing it down.
The husband, the Kid and I went to check a few things tonight - locks, lights etc. The Kid is not too interested nor too good at direction following to be of much help. They tell ME it is normal for a 13 yo boy but I don't want to believe that! Ok, I can believe that - what do you think the odds are that I get to skip the moody stuff if I accept this other part???
Anyway - back to The Tank.
My "must do now" items:
- front driver headlight needs new bulb (easy fix) - DONE!!
- rear brake lights need to be checked (could be a simple DIY project)
DONE thanks to the help of "fix that car" at JustAnswer.com!!
- passenger side rear door needs new lock - FIXED !!!!
- spare key(s)
- get AAA membership
My "wish list of do now" items:
- stuff for keyless entry (dealership says they can check to see if I have
the Ford system for this and could give me the key - just have to
make time to bring it in to check for this)
- new floor mats like the ones here
Must do but further down the road:
- fix 4x4
- fix a/c
- change steering wheel
- dash cover (both for function and color accent) like those listed here
I guess it is not too bad for a start.
Wish me luck!