This is a place to put all the crazy bits of information I tend to collect and bother others with! Ohh - don't use the AOL addy to email me - that is my 'name' - emails come to eilismaura@yahoo.com

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ok - more storm damage pics from around the house

some of the hail

what was left of the damn tree after what is
believed to be a ligthening strike
during the microburst

my "tank" gave its life
for the neighbor's car

The tree was sooooo big it blocked a "Y" intersection!


The husband in front of our other car that took the least of the damage - the damn tree got it!!! The roof was bashed in and the rear window shattered plus lots of water got during the rain/hail.




2 comments:

Flying Lily said...

Oh my gosh, it fell on both your cars??! What are the odds? Hope everyone is OK but what an upsetting episode.

. said...

HOLY MOLY!!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?!?!!? I am so glad you and your family are okay but that poor car!!!!