This is a place to put all the crazy bits of information I tend to collect and bother others with! Ohh - don't use the AOL addy to email me - that is my 'name' - emails come to eilismaura@yahoo.com

Thursday, October 8, 2009

A meal and a comparision

Originally I was going to test out the Snoopy set but I am just not that hungry. I went thru my gear and found one that more represented my appetite right now:

My VERY modest lunch

VERY modest lunch


A simple meal -- and a SMALL one! --


some freshly looked rice, small amount of ground sirloin with sauteed brussel sprouts and jicama




Now here is a picture of the Snoopy set and my Mr Bento -- I am not sure why but the Snoopy one feels like it should be so much bigger! The reality is that the footprint is nearly the same.

Snoopy & Mr Bento by you.

3 comments:

. said...

Nice looking lunch and I LOVE that traditional box!

OMG! I had NO IDEA that snoopy box was that HUGE! I assumed it was the size of a medium thermos! X___X!!!!!!

I read your comment on flickr - yeah, you need a tare panda sticker for your Mr. B! I know they have those nice big vinyl decals made for car windows on ebay - that would be perfect!!!!

. said...

Here ya go - you need these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/black-TARE-PANDA-lazy-sleepy-droopy-REFLECTIVE-sticker_W0QQitemZ170354163785QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item27a9e64049#ht_1001wt_1057


AND


http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-5-PCS-TARE-PANDA-WATERPROOF-STICKER-SHEET-LOT_W0QQitemZ120437566739QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1c0aa36d13

eilismaura said...

LOL THANKS!!

Turns out I have the 2nd one in my wish list -- but not the first one.

I am also looking for something for the new van -- kid might like Autobots but I have a mom and baby panda one for the car - now where to place it...