This is a place to put all the crazy bits of information I tend to collect and bother others with! Ohh - don't use the AOL addy to email me - that is my 'name' - emails come to eilismaura@yahoo.com

Monday, January 4, 2010

Guess I have another addition to my New Year to do list

and that is to blog more regularly!


Today while doing different things in the house the morning shows were filled with slightly different segments on the classic new year diet efforts - but all came down to stop doing what you have been doing!!!!


A big emphasis today was about 'detoxifying' or stop sabotaging yourself. It was good to see this right up front as prep work and giving some pretty reasonable recommendations that next to none of us could say "that won't work here" to.

GMA had You on a Diet: Book from Doctors Mehmet Oz and Michael Roizen on Eating Healthy - ABC News

And if you can find it - my favorite was the one on Rachel Ray regarding the 400 Calorie Solution makeover of one woman's home.

Hope you have a good day!

1 comment:

Flying Lily said...

I have some friends who loved that You On A Diet book. To me it brings to mind an image of me sneaking into the refrigerator and grabbing forbidden snacks.

Yes you need to post more - we need more you in 2010. Love your sense of humor.