I really have to get back into it.
My resolutions for the new year:
1) start exercising - simple things that don't aggravate the MS and include some simple cardio work
2) use my lovely lovely bento gear more!!
3) explore cooking -- I have been inspired by the movie "Julie and Julia", so inspired I bought a couple of Julia Childs cooking books/dvds
4) I will do more menu planning even if only for me as my husband gets weird about 'planned' meals as if they are not fresh or something
5) I will set up and go to all the assorted doctor appointments I have avoided even though I hate the thought of it (guess being in the maintaining phase of chronic illness can cause that feeling - you go and go and nothing gets better - well - might as well check up on areas I have ignored)
6) I will start sewing again - even if it is just small projects a la Threadbanger
7) I will work on knitting again - both by hand and machine
8) and continued from late last year -- I will continue to purge excess from here!
Wish me luck!!!!
Hope all who stumble upon this site have had a good set of holidays and are ready for the year to come!
This is a place to put all the crazy bits of information I tend to collect and bother others with! Ohh - don't use the AOL addy to email me - that is my 'name' - emails come to firstname.lastname@example.org