This is a place to put all the crazy bits of information I tend to collect and bother others with! Ohh - don't use the AOL addy to email me - that is my 'name' - emails come to eilismaura@yahoo.com

Friday, November 7, 2008

I am soooooooooo not ready for this!

Going camping today - in like 13 hours from right now.

It could be cold.

It could be wet.

I still don't know what I want to eat.

My son is all set with his menu - I just have to make some pasta and meat sauce to be reheated for one of the meals (I don't care for pasta with meat sauce so it won't work for my menu).

I definitely have grapes set up for 2 servings, cottage cheese for 2 servings and then the rest is still up for grabs.

I will take pictures of the food and the gear as well as other things going on for the weekend and post them early next week.

In the mean time I want to share what I think is such a sweet post from the LiveJournal community I belong to:


Bento Lunches

7th-Nov-2008 09:55 pm - Carrot & Broccoli Au Gratin
Sunflower
So I'm really excited about my lunch for tomorrow :D



View lunch in my journal<3











No comments: