This is a place to put all the crazy bits of information I tend to collect and bother others with! Ohh - don't use the AOL addy to email me - that is my 'name' - emails come to eilismaura@yahoo.com

Thursday, November 13, 2008

What do you do when your body needs so much more sleep than usual?

After this past weekend I find I need so much more sleep than usual. To my surprise, last night I went to bed about 10:30 (instead of what has become the nearly usual 2 AM)!

AND I STILL NEEDED A NAP THIS MORNING!

I suppose the (good) stresses of camping this weekend in the drizzle and chill took more from me than I realized.

I also managed to misplace my camera before going camping so I am limited in regard posting about bento.

Wish me luck - I am off to brave today's drizzle and chill - maybe today I will find the camera!

My plans for the balance of the day?

learn to make usuyaki tamago

cook some chicken and vegetable with an eye toward having leftovers

some basic menu planning for my meals when no one else is home

fry a single serving of SPAM to try it out




No comments: