This is a place to put all the crazy bits of information I tend to collect and bother others with! Ohh - don't use the AOL addy to email me - that is my 'name' - emails come to eilismaura@yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Man - I hate being sick

I am not sure what is the matter but this has been going on for a couple of weeks. I might have to give in and go to the doctor.

Why would I have hesitated before this? Well, when one has several chronic illnesses it is hard to get the attention one needs for treatment. It is not anyone's fault - if you have history of chronic pain or something else that DX can mask finding the cause of today's pain.

My current theory is that I either have a low dose of flu or an infection that started one place (I am currently blaming my sinuses) and has now gone systemic.

Feeling worse than crap did not stop me from going to three open houses for the high schools my son is considering attending.

The coffee concentrate is ok - I am looking forward to trying a different brand of coffee for the next batch - and maybe use a smaller amount too! Hmm - down side of going with smaller amount is what do you do with the left over coffee grinds if you don't like it?? Oh well - I will play it by ear.

Now that I have checked in I think I will curl up and whimper for a while.

1 comment:

. said...

*hugs* get better soon sweetie!!!