This is a place to put all the crazy bits of information I tend to collect and bother others with! Ohh - don't use the AOL addy to email me - that is my 'name' - emails come to eilismaura@yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

This video will give you an idea about cold brewing coffee

This is to a specific maker of cold brew gear called Toddy - it looks a bit like my set up but is much more expensive!

This morning I started to drain the soggy mess of coffee grinds - and found I did not really think this part out! I also learned I forgot to add one of the parts to my set up. But that did NOT stop me (made a small mess but that was not too bad). Using a full can of coffee makes for a LOT of wet grounds.

So I have now dumped the grounds, washed the top part, put the missing filter IN this time and am getting ready to re-filter my coffee!

While I work on this some more to get it to a drinkable state here are some more videos on cold brewed coffee and easier ways to do it - especially if you want to try smaller batches!




No comments: